Erin M. Carper
Erin M. Carper, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, has over 30 years of experience in the financial services industry. In 2003, Erin formed Carper Wealth Management, LLC, to increase the services provided to our growing client family. Erin’s financial services career began in the commodity futures industry, providing accounting and delivery management functions at the Board of Trade and Chicago Mercantile Exchanges in Chicago, IL.
Professional credentials include:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Registration
- Series 6 Investments Products/Variable Contracts Limited Representative Registration
- Series 24 General Securities Principal Registration
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Registration
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Advisor Law Registration
- FPA (Financial Planning Association)
- GNFCC (Greater North Fulton Chamber of Commerce)
- CFCC (Cumming-Forsyth Chamber of Commerce)
- Lanier Forsyth Rotary Club
- Member of The Vine Community Church
Business Operations Assistant
Dee Kelly is a graduate of Georgia College and State University with a BBA in economics and finance. She handles many of the administrative and back-office responsibilities. She facilitates account transfers, schedules client appointments, and handles day-to-day office management. She has experience in accounting, banking, and finance. Dee enjoys spending time with her sons and listening to them play music.